St. John’s annual Holiday Fair will look a little different this year, but it is still happening! The date for this year’s Holiday Fair is Sunday, December 6.
- We will be selling quart jars of cold soup for $8, a meal for $10, for drive thru or delivery from 11am to 6pm, and hot or cold soup from 4pm to 6pm.
- We will be selling tickets for the drawing in the lead-up to the event, with winners to be drawn live on Facebook Live at 6pm on the 6th.
- The silent auction will be virtual, hosted on our website. Bids will open on Sunday, November 29, and will close the night of Saturday, December 5, at midnight.
We’ll need volunteers to help us bring this together. Please read the descriptions below and follow the links to sign up to help with Holiday Fair! (There will be a link to guide you back to this page once you hit “Submit”) Thanks for volunteering!
Food Donation Sign-up
We need carrots, celery, and raw onions, all chopped into 1/4 inch pieces. All vegetables must be fresh, not frozen. Please sign up for the quantity you can bring; we ask that all food donations be brought to the St. John’s kitchen by Friday, December 4, at noon.
We will be serving two homemade cookies with each meal. Please sign up for how many dozen cookies you can bring. We ask that you bring your cookies to church in a disposable container by 1:00pm on Saturday, December 5.
This will look a little different this year, so please read the descriptions of the roles we need below and select the shifts you’d like to volunteer for:
- Outside order & money taker: Take orders at drive through & collect money (you will be working outside).
- Deliver meals (on foot): Package orders inside and deliver to cars outside.
- Inside order taker: Take phone orders, package orders, gather silent auction items.
- Deliver (by car): Deliver phone orders (in town delivery only). Must drive own vehicle.
- Clean up: Take down tables, wash dishes, vacuum, etc.